http://www.synchtube.com/r/Spoony# <-----------
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BroStory
No bodies bitch
No bodies bitch
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:29 pm

General Discussion.

We should get some /v/idya ad-hoc up in this bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVidya
dumb nigger
dumb nigger
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 2009
Location : Synchtube

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.synchtube.com/r/VidyaOP
Monocle
Broski
Broski
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:44 am

I'd love to play some Monster Hunter with some bros but I haven't got a PS3. Devastating...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoony
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 116
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:20 am

Monocle wrote:
I'd love to play some Monster Hunter with some bros but I haven't got a PS3. Devastating...

>not reading the title of threads
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monocle
Broski
Broski
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 am

Spoony wrote:
Monocle wrote:
I'd love to play some Monster Hunter with some bros but I haven't got a PS3. Devastating...

>not reading the title of threads

Don't you need a PS3 to ad-hoc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoony
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 116
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am

Monocle wrote:
Spoony wrote:
Monocle wrote:
I'd love to play some Monster Hunter with some bros but I haven't got a PS3. Devastating...

>not reading the title of threads

Don't you need a PS3 to ad-hoc?

thought you can xlink kai or some shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monocle
Broski
Broski
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 am

Spoony wrote:
Monocle wrote:
Spoony wrote:
Monocle wrote:
I'd love to play some Monster Hunter with some bros but I haven't got a PS3. Devastating...

>not reading the title of threads

Don't you need a PS3 to ad-hoc?

thought you can xlink kai or some shit

I guess you could but you need some 3rd party shit I'm sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoony
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 116
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 am

Monocle wrote:
Spoony wrote:
Monocle wrote:
Spoony wrote:
Monocle wrote:
I'd love to play some Monster Hunter with some bros but I haven't got a PS3. Devastating...

>not reading the title of threads

Don't you need a PS3 to ad-hoc?

thought you can xlink kai or some shit

I guess you could but you need some 3rd party shit I'm sure

just a big dick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BroStory
No bodies bitch
No bodies bitch
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 am

>nobody will ever play MHFU with you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General   

Back to top Go down
 
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP) General
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Charging items for the monster collections
» IT Freedom Law
» Mommys Little Monster (2012) DVDRip 400MB Mediafire Movies
» Dressing Room Monster
» general of snatchins???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nofunallowed :: Media :: VIDYA GEAMZ!-
Jump to: