http://www.synchtube.com/r/Spoony# <-----------
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 LOOK WHAT I GOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoony
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 116
Location : America

PostSubject: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedeaddiety
Broski
Broski
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 26
Location : Canadia eh

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Spoony, you spoony crazy son of a bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWACS SkyEye
Broski
Broski
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 pm

thedeaddiety wrote:
Steve Poirier, you spoony crazy son of a bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDiggers
Adrian Brody
Adrian Brody
avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 48
Location : A place where homes are

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

>yfw he just bought the DLC and that's the only picture they had and mislabeled it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.GETDUBS@NIGGER.com
Spoony
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 116
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm

DumbDiggers wrote:
>yfw he just bought the DLC and that's the only picture they had and mislabeled it.


nope it's shipped like that. if there is anything wrong with it amazon gives me a refund

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDiggers
Adrian Brody
Adrian Brody
avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 48
Location : A place where homes are

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Spoony wrote:
DumbDiggers wrote:
>yfw he just bought the DLC and that's the only picture they had and mislabeled it.


nope it's shipped like that. if there is anything wrong with it amazon gives me a refund
Then u r teh luckiest my nigger
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.GETDUBS@NIGGER.com
Spoony
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 116
Location : America

PostSubject: we'll see if i get scammed or not   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 pm

i hope not

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indie
Broski
Broski
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:39 pm

yfw spoony could potentially look like this guy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDiggers
Adrian Brody
Adrian Brody
avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 48
Location : A place where homes are

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 pm

indie wrote:
yfw spoony could potentially look like this guy.

That is Spoony Dummy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.GETDUBS@NIGGER.com
Spoony
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 116
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:42 pm

indie wrote:
yfw spoony could potentially look like this guy.




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDiggers
Adrian Brody
Adrian Brody
avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 48
Location : A place where homes are

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 pm

FUCKING WHY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.GETDUBS@NIGGER.com
bat out of hell
No bodies bitch
No bodies bitch
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:30 pm

That's a good deal. A lot of game for the price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoony
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 116
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:32 pm

bat out of hell wrote:
That's a good deal. A lot of game for the price.

provided it's legit

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CatsTheMovie
No bodies bitch
No bodies bitch
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : Land of Corn

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 am

yfw this is actually Spoony

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=riku3008
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT   

Back to top Go down
 
LOOK WHAT I GOT
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nofunallowed :: Media :: VIDYA GEAMZ!-
Jump to: