http://www.synchtube.com/r/Spoony# <-----------
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Alien Swarm-Register

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheComing99
Spoony's bitch
Spoony's bitch


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Alien Swarm-Register   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 am

Register if you want to play AS with me and some other dudes,Just reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toggaf
No bodies bitch
No bodies bitch
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-06-11
Location : Mudhutland, Asia

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:49 am

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Spoony's bitch
Spoony's bitch
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:49 am

No.
Nobody likes that game.
Go get money.
pay for real games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toggaf
No bodies bitch
No bodies bitch
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-06-11
Location : Mudhutland, Asia

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 am

L wrote:
No.
Nobody likes that game.
Go get money.
pay for real games.


You sound awfully cynical. A game is a game, you shouldn't be a dick. It is actually quite fun as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spoony
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 116
Location : America

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 am

L wrote:
No.
Nobody likes that game.
Go get money.
pay for real games.

I laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Spoony's bitch
Spoony's bitch
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 am

Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
No.
Nobody likes that game.
Go get money.
pay for real games.


You sound awfully cynical. A game is a game, you shouldn't be a dick. It is actually quite fun as well.

I laughed even harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toggaf
No bodies bitch
No bodies bitch
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-06-11
Location : Mudhutland, Asia

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 am

L wrote:
Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
No.
Nobody likes that game.
Go get money.
pay for real games.


You sound awfully cynical. A game is a game, you shouldn't be a dick. It is actually quite fun as well.

I laughed even harder.

I laughed so hard my spleen exploded and now I need medical assistance.

It's a doggy dog world son, and people like you are a diamond dozen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L
Spoony's bitch
Spoony's bitch
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 am

Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
No.
Nobody likes that game.
Go get money.
pay for real games.


You sound awfully cynical. A game is a game, you shouldn't be a dick. It is actually quite fun as well.

I laughed even harder.

I laughed so hard my spleen exploded and now I need medical assistance.

It's a doggy dog world son, and people like you are a diamond dozen.

Danke Sehr. Guten Frau.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVidya
dumb nigger
dumb nigger
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 2009
Location : Synchtube

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.synchtube.com/r/VidyaOP
indie
Broski
Broski
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:38 pm

L wrote:
Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
No.
Nobody likes that game.
Go get money.
pay for real games.


You sound awfully cynical. A game is a game, you shouldn't be a dick. It is actually quite fun as well.

I laughed even harder.

I laughed so hard my spleen exploded and now I need medical assistance.

It's a doggy dog world son, and people like you are a diamond dozen.

Danke Sehr. Guten Frau.

Just wanted to keep quoting people. cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AWACS SkyEye
Broski
Broski
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
No.
Nobody likes that game.
Go get money.
pay for real games.


You sound awfully cynical. A game is a game, you shouldn't be a dick. It is actually quite fun as well.

I laughed even harder.

I laughed so hard my spleen exploded and now I need medical assistance.

It's a doggy dog world son, and people like you are a diamond dozen.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DumbDiggers
Adrian Brody
Adrian Brody
avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 48
Location : A place where homes are

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 am

AWACS SkyEye wrote:
Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
Toggaf wrote:
L wrote:
No.
Nobody likes that game.
Go get money.
pay for real games.


You sound awfully cynical. A game is a game, you shouldn't be a dick. It is actually quite fun as well.

I laughed even harder.

I laughed so hard my spleen exploded and now I need medical assistance.

It's a doggy dog world son, and people like you are a diamond dozen.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
YALL NIGGAHS IS GAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.GETDUBS@NIGGER.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm-Register   

Back to top Go down
 
Alien Swarm-Register
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» any thing predator and alien related
» ALIEN/S & STARSHIP TROOPERS MICRO MACHINES/ ACTION FLEET
» Alien help
» VTS200 Alien Windshield
» Winboard [Alien Edition]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nofunallowed :: Media :: VIDYA GEAMZ!-
Jump to: